- Salary: $800-$1100/day + super.
- Length of Contract (LOC): 12 Months.
- Location: St Leonards.
About the company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the role
The Solution Architect is responsible for the development and oversight of the technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to technical requirements to be in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
- Provide specialised technical expertise, guidance and recommendations to all constituent projects.
- Assess all technical and design considerations under the programme and escalate and engage solution designers and technology owners.
- Monitor, track and report on the status of project deliverables to ensure time, cost and quality metrics are in line with approved project plans.
- Assimilate inputs from plans, business and non-functional requirements from business, information management, regulation, policy, technical, operations and other stakeholders for 'fit-for-purpose‘ enterprise solution architectures and strategies.
- Identify risks and issues associated with technology deliverables and provide technical assurance, options and recommendations.
- Align technology to business processes and organisational changes, ensuring the technology supports these activities.
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in architecting centralised integrated solutions for a large and complex service industry organisation in technologies.
- Experience with Cloud data migration
- Experience with Azure
- Relevant qualifications or equivalent in a similar role.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience in the development of technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
- 4+ years in a solution architect role; govt experience advantageous.
- Extensive experience in the development of strategic direction and standards of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximise the return on technology investment.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call on 02 8296 9813.