- 12 + 12 Month contract
- NV1 clearance essential!
- $1300 - $1600 daily rate
- Based in Canberra or Remote
Our Client, a large Federal Government Department is looking for a SOE Engineer / Solution Architect to work on desktop modernisation and Business as Usual (BAU).
About the role
The role is to be based in Canberra, with an offsite option available. The role will have a specific focus on the Device and Desktop program which maintains Windows 10 Standard Operating Environment (SOE).
A successful applicant will need to:
- Experience in designing and deploying solutions across a modern Windows 10 platform
- Expert knowledge of Windows 10 SOE, application packaging, SCCM, Group Policy, Active Directory, Office365, and Intune
- Prioritise new support requests and existing work orders, provide timely and effective technical support as required.
- Experience in application portfolio management and evaluating requests for new software and architecture documentation
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials such as knowledge base articles and technical instructional documents
Essential Skill Sets for the role:
- You are eligible to work in Australia and have NV1 Clearance
- Extensive experience in application packaging, virtualising applications using App-V;
- Experience in whitelisting technologies like AppLocker and AppSense;
- Experience in VB and PowerShell Scripting;
- Strong technical writing skills;
- Experience deploying applications and OS deployment task sequences using SCCM;
- Proven experience and technical knowledge of enterprise implementations of Windows 10;
- Understanding of technical release and incident management; and
- Working understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy from a SOE perspective.