Social Program and Policy Manager |12 Month Contract | Up to $1100 p/d Inc. Super
Up to $1100 p/d Inc. Super
12 Month Contract
Sydney CBD and WFH
About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly founded NSW Government Agency to contribute to a meaningful Program designed to better the lives of many within NSW.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Social Program and Policy Manager on a 12 month contract. This role is in charge of developing new program and policy initiatives for this NSW Government Agency regarding homelessness and social justice.
- Work with homelessness organisations and other social services, government agencies and stakeholders to develop a strategy
- Conduct stakeholder consultation, including planning, facilitating, analysing data, and presenting recommendations to department executives
- Research, critically assess and track changes in homelessness policy and service delivery, rough sleeping and other social issues, particularly in Sydney, and any other policies applicable
- A tertiary qualification in social sciences or similar or equivalent experience
- Flexible and capable of managing multiple programs at the same time
- Extensive knowledge of welfare and housing benefits
- Experience identifying and responding to the risks to and needs of homeless individual
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0450344277.