A Health & Safety solutions provider to the New South Wales mining sector. Specialising in integrated services to help with the identification, assessment, monitoring and control of inherent risks throughout the industry.
About the Role
This position is 80% .net and 20% SharePoint.
- Delivering, implementing & supporting high-quality SharePoint upgrades and extensions within agreed timeframes.
- Work closely with Technical BA’s and stakeholders to analyse and determine detailed business requirements as they relate to Development solution opportunities
- Ongoing SharePoint / UAT testing; highlighting any issues or problems
- Setting up SharePoint sites, UI customisations, configure libraries and access permissions
- C#, VB.NET & ASP.NET development activities within pre-defined development guidelines.
- Experience with either C# or VB.NET or ASP.NET
- Power-level use and experience in Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Experience with system architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC) - desirable
For further information, please contact Bella on 02 8296 9822