This Government agency prides itself on delivery innovative technology solutions to the NSW public and other government agencies. They look to provide information and to maintain a wide range of IT initiatives to ensure effective and innovative results throughout New South Wales.
About the Role
The Primary role will involve aspects of delivery including Documentation, Training, Delivery of solution, UAT and Go-Live Support as well as support requests where required for a SharePoint solution.
- Experience developing test plans/cases for custom applications in Microsoft suite of products and services, including Power BI and SharePoint Online
- Deliver high-quality SharePoint enhancements and projects as required to support the client's knowledge management and collaboration requirements; and
- Support the client's business requirements through the development and maintenance of code, configuration of third-party products, and the on-going development SharePoint application.
- Maintain and manage SharePoint site, libraries and development of business workflow system
- Determine business requirements, priorities, define key performance indicators and develop BI and Data Warehouse strategies
- Strong technical + functional User Acceptance Testing skills
- Significant hands-on development experience with SharePoint
- Experience in Power BI data modelling, dashboard development and visualization.
- DAX and M proficiency (desirable)