Our client is a large NSW organisation that is looking for a Shared Service Support Officer to join their team to respond to multi-channel customer enquires in Dubbo on a 6 month contract paying $35 per hour + super.
About the Role
- Provide consistently high-quality customer service by interpreting and resolving first-contact enquiries from internal customers and external vendor, public, and industry enquiries
- Communicate with customers in a courteous and empathic way
- Process a range of transactions across the service line accurately and efficiently.
- Escalate more complex enquiries and transactions to ensure the timely and effective resolution of issues
- Effectively use a range of computerised systems, technology and telephony solutions to undertake work tasks, triage, refer or escalate work tasks, enter data and maintain up to date records.
- Ability to balance varying workloads and tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal ability
- High quality customer service
- Previous gov experience preferable