- $280-$330/day + Super
- Burwood Location
- 5 month contract w/potential extension
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the role
This role manages the processing of invoices on behalf of the department. The team receives a high volume of invoices incurred by the division, and this position is responsible for ensuring that payments are made on time.
- Deliver efficient, client-centric, high-quality accounts payable services.
- Intercompany transactions
- Providing a high quality and accurate processing of complex accounts payable transactions and enquiries,
- Resolving issues speedily and in compliance with standard operating procedures whilst meeting service performance targets
- Monitor and resolve all overdue Supplier and Debtor accounts to ensure payment within timeframes.
- Expense management reconciliations
- Ensure accurate reporting around financial month end reporting is completed on time.
- Ensure audit and procurement compliance requirements are completed to specifications
- Provides financial support to the team including the tracking and payment of invoices through SAP
- 3 years’ experience in Accounts Payable or similar role
- Government experience highly regarded
- Experience with SAP essential
- Available for immediate start
- Intermediate knowledge of excel
- Formal qualifications Certificate lll in Accounting or a related discipline and/or experience deemed equivalent.
- Proficiency in Month end close, Year-end close, invoice processing and accruals