This is a Customer Service role working for the NSW government that deliver satisfaction and safety to their customers while supporting a rapidly growing economy. This is a 6 month contract paying $225 per day + super and is located in Parkes.
About the role
- provide a high standard of customer service in the resolution of complex or escalated enquiries
- Process more complex or difficult transactions, including providing support to and resolving issues with employees, vendors, suppliers, customers and members of the general public.
- Support the Team Leader in identifying and implementing opportunities for service delivery improvement.
- Trouble-shoot and problem solve recurrent customer service issues, owning and taking accountability for appropriate and timely solutions, and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Communicate with customers in a courteous and empathetic way, demonstrating a willingness to assist and a commitment to providing high-quality service.
- Achieve the required shared services performance levels in terms of customer satisfaction, efficiency and effectiveness of services provided.
- Previous experience in a call centre or shared service environment.
- Ability to learn and implement new processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of purchasing risks, fraud controls and detection mechanisms.