This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The Service Desk Officer starting early April on a 7-month contract, paying up to $56.62 per hour excluding super. The role is based in Sydney CBD.
- Setup, relocation and support of end user device hardware such as printers, desktops, laptops, monitors, tablets, smart phones, desk phones, accessories and audio visual equipment.
- First and second level windows software support and troubleshooting.
- Manage hardware and software escalations with vendors.
- First level support of network environment.
- End user device setup, configuration and support during Elections.
- Software deployment.
- Use a ticketing system to log all requests and issues
- Provide training to end users
- Respond to Service Desk calls in a timely manner
- Complete all necessary documentation.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills in order to provide training assistance and guidance where necessary
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good time management skills
- Solid experience within the IT industry
- Excellent understanding of Windows 10 operating system, MS Office and other common applications such as Adobe reader etc.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Server and Operating systems
- Demonstrated ability in configuring, troubleshooting, and repairing network hardware.
- Experience in coordinating tasks, setting priorities, meeting strict deadlines and reporting back to supervisor while in a mission critical environment
During election events, you may be required to work rostered hours, after hours and weekends to support business operations.
For more information Call Lachlan on 82969808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org