- $35 - $40 p/hr + Super
- 12 - Month Contract
- Parramatta w/ WFH
About the company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government strategy, managing investment priorities, funding, and allocations.
About the role
The Service Desk Analyst provides Tier 1 Information Technology support in a high-volume service desk environment to assist callers in addressing, resolving, or redirecting technical enquiries relevant to the services delivered by the Information and Digital Services (IDS) IT Service Desk. Ideal candidates will have experience working in an IT Support desk role, strong customer service skills, data entry experience and/or relevant qualifications.
- Answering telephone calls and live chats to guide customers through troubleshooting steps, to diagnose and resolve technical issues with computer applications or hardware faults.
- Providing advice to DCJ employees to ensure as many enquiries are resolved without the need for escalation to Tier 2 IT support teams.
- Data entry of information and actions taken in real time for every customer interaction in a web based ITSM application and making triage decisions on categorisation, prioritisation, and allocation of work to the correct Tier 2 IT support team to ensure the most efficient issue resolution.
- Administrative processing of work items to provision access to IT systems, submission of warranty claims and logistics of service calls.
- Adhering to relevant policies, procedures, and processes to ensure information and advice provided to clients is current and accurate.
- Answering, clarifying, and responding to client questions/complaints and status follow up calls, including the nature of the enquiry, problem or issue to ensure accurate advice is provided to the client and complex matters are escalated appropriately.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience working in an IT Support role
- Experience trouble shooting
- Strong understanding of IT systems and processes
- Relevant qualifications or certifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Permanent resident or citizen
- Per NSW Government policy all employees must be fully vaccinated.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call on 0402 001 055.