- Canberra location
- 12-month contract with possibility for extensions
- Ability to be sponsored for an NV1 security clearance (Australian Citizen)
- $40-$60 hourly rate
About the Company
Our esteemed Federal Government client is seeking multiple experienced Service Desk Analysts to join their multi-disciplined team providing support to staff on core business operations and processes, the resolution of technical ICT problems and includes participating in section planning for short term tasks and work area planning for longer term initiatives.
About the Role
Working under limited direction, you will utilise your expertise in the area of systems and infrastructure, and operational support across a geographically dispersed network. This role is moderately complex to complex and may also require you to assist the ICT Provisioning & Support team with requests that relate to equipment, mobile devices and configuration.
A successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in assisting staff via phone, email, remote and onsite support with incidents and service requests within an ITIL framework. Record accurate, timely and meaningful data in relation to client follow ups, requests and communication.
- Experience providing high quality services to support the AEC across a geographically dispersed network as required by providing consistent, professional and timely support and guidance to staff on program operations and ICT.
- The ability to determine software and hardware requirements to provide solutions to problems. Install and configure software and hardware, and repair and replace peripheral equipment.
- A demonstrated ability to working harmoniously within a team to achieve positive results, coordinating with team members and other support areas to provide resolution of issues, including the escalation of more complex issues to management and technical teams as required.
- Ability to perform systems administration and asset management tasks in support of the AEC Service Operations section. Assist with the planning and delivery of additional support activities aimed at enhancing the capability of the AEC.
- Conduct research and analysis to obtain evidence-based conclusions and assist in the management, preparation and coordination of policy or procedure formulation and/or project management