This Government agency prides itself on delivery innovative technology solutions to the NSW public and other government agencies. They look to provide information and to maintain a wide range of IT initiatives to ensure effective and innovative results throughout New South Wales.
About the Role
- Design IT processes, automation and workflow to improve end to end user experience.
- Manage internal customer expectations including regular communication and updates.
- Lead an event-driven team of staff, including recruiting, training, managing performance, creating support roster and coordinate resources to fulfil business requirements.
- Manage service delivery knowledge base, such as SOPs, processes and training documents. This may include user training.
- Work with the network and server team and other stakeholders to elicit and implement the standard operating environment (SOE) for the Agency’s desktop computers, including systems used for election events.
- Research, test, and make recommendations on new software and hardware. Lead IT process improvement projects and election event projects as required.
- Team leadership experience
- Good understanding of Microsoft Server and Operating systems
- Demonstrated ability in configuring, troubleshooting, and repairing network hardware.
- Understanding of ITSM terminology and processes
- Experience in coordinating tasks, setting priorities, meeting strict deadlines and reporting back to supervisor while in a mission critical environment
Please note - due to the high volume of applications expected, only suitable candidates will be contacted.