- $880 P/D Incl. Super
- 6 Month Contract (likely extension)
- Parramatta (hybrid)
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone for a 6 month contract (likely extension), paying up to $880 P/D Incl Super. This role is located in Parramatta (hybrid).
About the Role
The role is responsible for providing business support and assisting in governance activities, ensuring high quality service delivery is maintained for internal and external customers, and must ensure IT services are delivered to a high quality and within required time frames.
Key accountabilities include:
- Act as an escalation point to coordinate recovery from service interruptions to ensure that technical resolution efforts are effectively coordinated and incidents are resolved with minimal impacts to customers
- Act as primary point of contact for stakeholders and assist in the provision of effective and timely communications to the business on incidents and ensure service interruptions are appropriately validated and prioritised and impacts accurately captured
- Support service delivery, ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Assist with driving root cause investigations, and failed change reviews to identify and implement permanent corrective actions to improve stability
- Assist Service Delivery Managers to proactively monitor agreed SLA’s to ensure that they are met on an on-going basis
- Assist with the identification of potential IT risks proactively and contribute to the development of risk management plans and risk mitigation activities and collage data with regards to service performance and availability
- Report on implementation of agreed service improvement plans and support coordination of proposed actions.
- Demonstrated experience as a Service Delivery Analyst or Junior Service Delivery Manager
- Relevant tertiary education
- Previous government experience would be desirable, but not essential
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.