Ashdown People are currently recruiting 15 x IT Help Desk - Windows 10 for our government client at the Burwood location. In this role you will be responsible for providing assist with window 10 trouble shooting and roll out.
- Provide migration support, troubleshoot problem areas and provide end-user assistance where required.
- Resolve all technical desktop issues using standard practices, procedures, approved troubleshooting tools and workflow processes.
- Utilise appropriate tools and methods to address user support queries and return user’s ICT systems and networks to optimum efficiency.
- Contribute to the development of reference materials to assist the ICT support community through maintenance of documentation on system configurations and technical processes.
- Work independently whilst supporting and contributing in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Work with the appropriate support teams to provide the appropriate user access.
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions
- Experience in a similar help desk/service analyst position
- Strong and proven experience with Windows 10.
- Willing to travel to regional locations on occasion (will be paid)
- Strong communication skills.
- Immediately available
For more information Call Caleb Spark on 82969829