Our client requires an enthusiastic and proactive Senior Visual Designer to design and develop assets for events, communities, engagement, and communications across a range of media including web, print, and video. This is a 4 month contract, paying $600-$700/day + super. You must be able to obtain a baseline clearance to work this role. With this role they are open for candidates to work from home, accepting people from ACT and NSW.
About the role:
- Produce high quality, on-brand work including graphic design, photography, video and audio
- Manage and apply the clients brand to designs in different contexts including merchandise, banners, event collateral, and graphics for social media, print and web
- Support the ongoing development and enhancement of the brand
- Collaborate with designers, writers, user researchers, developers and communications specialists to make sure all content is on brand
- Provide technical support for the delivery of high-quality outsourced products from external partners
- Provide design support across the the organisation
- Maintain accessibility standards to WCAG 2.1 (AA) in all design work.
- Minimum 5 years experience and supporting portfolio of work
- Strong communication skills to engage with a wide range of stakeholders, including senior executives, staff, external providers and members of the public
- Demonstrated experience producing marketing, event and merchandising products for events and other engagement activities including- photography, video, audio and graphic design
- A strong understanding of brand and a demonstrated ability to maintain a brand identity across a range of executives
- An agile delivery capability according to agreed timelines, with ability to take initiative and manage multiple competing priorities under limited direction