- $750 - $900 per day + super
- 12 months
- Sydney CBD or remote working
The NSW Government Digital Channels team is responsible for providing an inclusive, consistent, high-quality experience for its customers. This is a 12 month role offering $750 - $900 per day + super in Sydney CBD or temporarily remote working.
About the Role
Reporting to a Delivery Manager who manages a cross-functional team, you will create and continually improve customer experiences. You will also work with a Senior Service Designer to plan qualitative research and quantitative research to inform the product vision and deliver world-class user experiences in accordance with design standards, guidelines and processes. You’ll also document requirements, support accessibility and collaborate with developers.
- Design and deliver customer experiences by wireframing, prototyping and user interface designs in collaboration with content designers.
- Plan and iterate designs by testing with customers.
- Measure and analyse the user experience to optimise the performance of products and services.
- Incorporate accessibility requirements into design specifications and guidelines.
- Establish, build and nurture collaborative customer and stakeholder relationships through effective communication to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Actively collaborate across squads and contribute to team design and research activities.
Key Skills and Experience to be successful:
- A creative problem solver who is not afraid to question and push ideas.
- Proven record of combining beautiful design aesthetics with compelling and easy to use customer experiences.
- Experience working and collaborating in an Agile, multi-disciplinary team.
- Extensive experience planning and continually iterating designs by testing with customers while contributing to strategies and tools for continuous monitoring.
- Knowledge of digital accessibility and disability inclusion.
- Experience in leading digital products.
For more information email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please know that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.