- $645-$745/day+ super
- 6-month contract
- Sydney / WFH
The role provides leadership and guidance to a team responsible for planning, coordination and execution of testing to support Transport systems. The role ensures quality, reliability and system performance are maintained at a high standard through effective resource management, test planning and reporting, test execution and other test management activities. Key accountabilities include:
- Develop and manage a test framework, establishing test objectives, criteria, strategies and plans to ensure the success of monthly releases and other project related activities
- Define requirements for establishment of test environments, utilising approved test tools, which will enable comprehensive testing of requirements and ensure appropriate analysis and planning is conducted in order to estimate and manage test efforts
- Lead, guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation, automation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites, including upkeep and maintenance of test documentation.
- Advocate and provide assurance to the Leadership team in regard to quality, reliability and performance through effective test management.
- Provide effective and efficient reporting on the test progress, quality and test results to support the timely delivery of monthly releases and other system changes.
- Hands on experience with manual testing
- Expert in SCRUM
- Ability to manage time and meat deadlines
- Experience with Selenium
- 3+ years of experience with executing test cases and procedures
- Strong analytical ability, integration and problem solving skills