- $650 - $750 p/day + Super
- 4 - Month Contract
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government strategy, managing investment priorities, funding, and allocations.
About the role
The Systems Test Analyst is responsible for testing systems under development, providing expert process improvement advice to reduce development defects, and provide assurance that risks associated with implementing new systems are accurately quantified and addressed.
- Work with clients and other stakeholders to analyse business specifications and develop testing strategies that reduce the risk of system outages and identify system defects
- Learn how to use the Project Management system and create test cases from user stories
- Develop regression test cases and help in the execution and defect management
- Coordinate and deliver testing, including detailed reports to describe testing outcomes and assist developers in the removal of defects
- Identify opportunities to innovate and streamline testing strategy across a portfolio of complex projects and systems, establishing and managing appropriate governance
- Contribute to the development and delivery of projects, identifying inter dependencies and leveraging resources to maximise efficiencies and achieve required organisational outcomes
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation, and issues management.
- Assist in the creation of test automation or support in the setting up of test automation scripts for regression testing
- 3 - 5+ years' experience in respective field
- Experience in Test Management working on complex IT applications/systems
- Relevant qualifications or certifications, such as Test Management, Quality or Project Management
- Experience developing and implementing testing frameworks
- Knowledge of testing concepts and methodologies
- Experience in finance, business, or project management
- Driver license and willingness to travel within NSW
- Full vaccination status
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency