- $800 - $1100 p/day + Super
- 12 - Month Contract
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government strategy, managing investment priorities, funding and allocations.
About the role
The Systems Support Officer is responsible for business roadmap activities, network security, switching technologies, protocol routing and data transmission. Ideal candidates will have experience with networking, wireless, VPN technologies and extensive experience with infrastructure equipment project deployment.
- Management of infrastructure equipment project deployment
- Support in a large and complex/diverse service industry organisation
- Handling TCP/IP, MPLS, BGP, Wireless, routing protocols, switching technologies
- Manage network securities and VPN technologies
- Data transmission
- Reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop, maintain and recommend improvements in Datacente Infrastructure area based on best practice
- 3-5+ years' experience in infrastructure equipment project deployments
- Relevant qualifications (CCIE/CCNP - Wireless/R&S/DC/SP)
- Advanced knowledge of wireless, routing protocols, network securities, VPN technologies and TCP/IP, MPLS, BGP
- Web proxy skills (Bluecoat and Cloud)
- Available for immediate start
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Permanent resident or citizen
- NSW driver’s license
- Role may include overnight stay in regional/remote areas
- Per NSW Government policy all employees must be fully vaccinated.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0402 001 055.