- $46 - $69 p/hr + Super
- 12 - Month Contract
- Charlestown, Newcastle and WFH
About the company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government strategy, managing investment priorities, funding and allocations. It provides best practice IT services across the business while delivering large scale, enterprise-wide programs of work to achieve the long-term strategic objectives.
About the role
The Systems Support Officer is responsible for business roadmap activities, customer satisfaction, process improvement and migration/transition project support. Ideal candidates will have experience with Azure, Google, AWS within a cloud environment.
- Maintain system performance to meet user demand through proactive problem resolution and complex problem analysis as necessary.
- On board new customers and services to the directory platforms.
- Develop, maintain and perform operational procedures and ensure operational tasks are performed to reduce the risk of unplanned outages
- Evaluate new directory solutions and provide advice and recommendation to ICT programs and IS teams on opportunities for service improvement.
- Take initiative and look for opportunities in the Change and Event management processes to ensure improve these processes and maintain compliance towards the project methodologies
- Train and mentor, the other members of the team including Service Desk personnel for resolution of complex directory service-related issues.
- Preparation of reports that document the various performance characteristics of the information technology service delivery that relate to technical issues.
- Support identity management solutions.
- Incident, Change and Event management processes and technologies as aligned with ITIL methodologies.
- 3-5+ years' experience in a supporting directory environment underpinned by Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with Azure, AWS and Google with an understanding of ITIL methodologies
- Available for immediate start
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Permanent resident or citizen
- Per NSW Government policy all employees must be fully vaccinated.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0402001055.