- Up to $900 per day + super
- 12 Month Contract
- Sydney CBD / Work from home
About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Service Experience Designer to work for a large NSW government organisation on a 12 month contract, located in Sydney CBD/Working from home.
About the Role
- Provide human-centred services that support and guide students, and improve their learning experience.
- Help improve existing services and experience, invent new ones, and ultimately help students grow.
- Plan and deliver design projects, and collaborate with other designers, researchers, internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Build iterative and agile practices that capture insights to shape our new directorate
- Establish a new, human-centered directorate
- Demonstrated experience in Experience, Service, Strategic or System Design, Design Thinking, Human-Centred Design or an equivalent discipline
- Demonstrated ability to make sense of complex information (quantitative and qualitative), synthesise actionable insights and implement appropriate solutions.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com