- $750-$900 per day + super
- 12 months
- Sydney CBD or remote
The NSW Government Digital Channels team is responsible for providing an inclusive, consistent, high-quality experience for its customers. This is a 12 month role offering $750 - $900 per day + super in Sydney CBD or temporarily remote working.
About the Role
Reporting to a Delivery Manager who manages a cross-functional team, you will create and continually improve customer experiences. You will also work with a Senior UX Designer to plan qualitative research and quantitative research to inform the product vision and deliver world-class user experiences in accordance with design standards, guidelines and processes. You’ll also document requirements, support accessibility and collaborate with developers.
This role will be working on a COVID-19 response team with rapid-responses to changing events.
Your key accountabilities include:
- Plan and facilitate user experience research, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Analyse data from a variety of sources, to inform content and design decisions
- Create insight reports based on qualitative and quantitative
- Work closely with UX, UI and Content Designers, to plan and iterate designs by testing with customers.
- Contribute to strategies and tools for continuous evaluation to drive project improvements.
- Measure and analyse the user experience to optimise the performance of products and services.
- Incorporate accessibility requirements into design specifications and guidelines.
- Establish, build and nurture collaborative customer and stakeholder relationships through effective communication to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Actively collaborate across squads and contribute to team design and research activities.
- Test and iterate customer experiences based on customer and business needs.
- Establish, build and nurture collaborative customer and stakeholder relationships.
Key Skills and Experience to be successful:
- Extensive experience planning and continually testing the usability and the comprehension of consumer facing digital products
- Experience rapidly testing and gaining insights on minimum-viable products and making recommendations to iteratively improve these products
- A creative problem solver who is not afraid to question and push ideas.
- Experience working and collaborating in an Agile, multi-disciplinary team
- Knowledge of digital accessibility and disability inclusion.
- Experience in leading digital products
For more information email Sarah at email@example.com.
Please know that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.