This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Senior Service Designer is responsible for driving discovery processes, including discovery workshops and interview facilitation, user research and story mapping to work towards solution design and delivery. This role will contribute significantly towards the identification of Customer Experience (CX) process improvements in order to drive growth for EDConnect and its customers.
Key accountabilities include:
- Assist with the development of sitemaps, process/screen flows, and wireframes; present deliverables to senior stakeholders
- Assess existing properties/sites for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding.
- Participate in and can lead design/user testing sessions, as well as behavioural in-context and empathy-driven research; manage client involvement in research.
- Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience for our stakeholders (based on user research, heuristics and best practice); develop visually compelling frameworks to communicate opportunities to senior stakeholder
- Assist with the preparation and facilitation of large client workshops to communicate key themes from stakeholder interviews and inception workshops; work with the team to achieve alignment on key success factors.
- Develop user journey maps derived from personas/behavioural segments; ensure that scenarios respond
- End-to-end service design, including the design and management of back-of-house components such as people, technology, policy and process.
- Capability development and delivery of training and education – particularly in design, innovation and/or agile ways of working.
- Organisational level strategy design
- Design and implement customer experience strategy
- Design research coordination, management and delivery
- Deep understanding of design and innovation techniques from discovery to delivery
- Visualisation techniques such as journey mapping and service mapping
- Experience working in an agile environment, and ideally driving agile practices
- Experience in design coaching and capability uplift
- Experience in business strategy
- Demonstrated ability in developing organisational capability and delivering effective and sustainable services
For more information email Lachlan at email@example.com.