About the Company
The Foreign Investment Division of Treasury is delivering a multi-year, Strategic Business Transformation program and Foreign Investment Digital Transformation program. The program seeks to engage experienced sellers who have capability to provide a Senior Scrum Master/Release Train Engineer. This professional will shape and support the multidisciplinary teams throughout the delivery phase of the Division’s Foreign Investment Digital Transformation program.
About the Role
The successful candidate will:
• Help shape the approach of delivery teams.
• Lead a team of scrum masters ensuring consistency across the program.
• Work closely with project and program managers.
• Play a key role in mentoring product owners.
• Facilitate PI planning.
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience in scrum master roles on large ICT enabled programs.
- Extensive experience in SAFe Agile practices.
- Proven ability to adapt approaches to support the programs’ Agile skills uplift.
- Proven ability to mentor and develop program staff.
- Relevant certifications.