- Up to $748 p/d Incl. Super
- Macquarie Park
- 6 Month Contract
About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading NSW Government Agency that aims to deliver innovative solutions to the people of NSW.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Senior Resource Specialist to join a NSW Government Agencies infrastructure project team. A key part of the role is providing opportunities for internal staff to work on projects. This role with work closely with the Talent, People Partnering and Procurement Teams to provide resourcing solutions.
- Providing advice and end-to-end support to project senior managers on matters relating to resourcing and mobilisation of internal staff
- Maintaining data inputs, reporting, and provide insights to the business on resource capacity, future forecasting, and action planning, in order to support project delivery needs
- Case manage and provide a personalised and proactive approach to staff placement
- Demonstrated background in: Resource Management, Workforce Planning or Talent Operations
- Demonstrated experience in analysis of workforce data and translation
- NSW Government experience is desirable but not essential
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0450344277.