- $550-$650 per day + super
- End date - 31/12/2021
- Sydney CBD or Working from Home arrangements
We are looking for someone who will keep the customer at the front of mind and deliver on priorities and program objectives. The role will be conducted until the end of the year, offering $550 - $650 per day + super.
About the Role
The Senior Research and Engagement Advisor is responsible for planning, performance, optimisation and campaign strategy, on behalf of the Campaign team to ensure highly effective delivery of key messages to the most appropriate audiences, value for money and the continuous improvement in the delivery of critical campaign activity.
- Conduct rapid literature reviews to inform strategy and keep up to date with latest COVID-19 research and insights, with a particular focus on Aboriginal and culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
- Define, implement, and refine project and campaign evaluations, and provide support across teams in developing the actionable insights required to drive business decision-making, including visualisation of data for presentations.
- Participate in the project discovery and implementation process advising on project evaluation, including for targeted community engagement interventions.
- Provide advice, reports, campaign reports, strategic advice and support to the manager as required.
- Creating and presenting formal updates to senior government officials including on communications effectiveness, customer insights and trends as required.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to clarify and integrate cross government strategies.
- Provide secretariat support to cross government stakeholder groups.
- Media agency experience (not essential but highly desirable).
- Desirable Government Focused role, so Government experience will be highly regarded.
- High level of both verbal and written proficiency.
- Understanding of/ experience with government advertising and communications policies and procedures would be an advantage and/or working in a large, complex organisation.
- Experience or knowledge of marketing and communications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including use of Excel and PowerPoint.
For more information email Sarah at email@example.com.
Please know that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.