This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The Senior Project Officer starting ASAP on a contract until June 2021 + extensions paying up to $800 day + super. The role is based in Parramatta.
- Provide business operational support, including day-to-day coordination and oversight of multiple reports and dashboards.
- Build reports, dashboards and input sheets for SME's and senior executives using Smart Sheet and Power BI.
- Provide support to program and project managers across the cluster, and assist in promoting the use and benefits of program and project management methods and standards.
- Undertake detailed analysis to support decision making and provide value-add support to portfolio and business optimisation
- Advanced understanding of Smartsheet and Power BI - Essential.
- A degree in business, project management or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills with a clear business focus.
- Strong systems, database and computing skills including use of spreadsheets, graphing, visualization tools and business intelligence reporting.
For more information Call Tim on 82969802