This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the Role
The Senior Project Officer performs project management and support activities to contribute to the coordination, development and delivery of a range of Diversity and Inclusion projects for the client.
- Provide extensive support to project managers on a variety of tasks.
- Exceptional ability to document and provide ongoing reporting of effectiveness and milestones.
- Develop project plans, risk management plans and coordinate actions to implement Diversity and Inclusion programs
- Coordinate actions to implement programs and initiatives.
- Conduct research and analysis into current trends emerging from data.
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a similar Senior Project Officer/Project Coordinator role.
- Ability to develop and maintain external and internal relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to demonstrate accountability while delivering results.
- Hold a tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience.