Senior Finance Project Officer | 6 Month Contract | $550 p/d inc. Super
- Up to $500 p/d + Super
- 6 Month initial Contract
- Sydney CBD
About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a unique NSW government agency that strives to provide solutions and contribute to the Transportation industry of New South Wales.
About the Role
- Undertake research and analysis, and formulate recommendations to support evidence based project planning and decision making
- Monitor and evaluate all aspects of project implementation, including: risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures
- Manage and oversee all aspects of project planning, development and implementation for a range of projects
- Developing project plans, coordinating resources, managing budgets and supporting project-related activities, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to engage stakeholders and ensure project deliverables are met
- Awareness of PRINCE2, Visio and MS Project systems
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting or Finance
- Project management/coordination experience
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact Robert@ashdownpeople.com.au or call 02 8296 9803.