- Up to $1002.09 p/d Incl. Super
- 6 Month Contract
About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading NSW Government Agency on an innovative project that will aim to bring impacting solutions to people across NSW and the world.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join the People and Culture Projects Division on a international immigration program. This role will be supporting programmes such as visa sponsorships, employee experience initiatives and deliver customer and outcome focused solutions to build and maintain high-performing teams.
- Reviewing and designing a pilot proposal for a visa sponsorships program for initial consideration
- Create and execute project plans for a pilot program operating as part of an Agile project squad
- Developing an implantation strategy and framework involving agency partner identification, policy development and process needs
- Experience in project delivery and change management to achieve strategic business outcomes within a complex and dynamic organisation
- Significant experience in talent attraction and/or global mobility
- Exceptional Relationship Management and influencing skills at all levels
- NSW Government experience is highly desirable but not essential
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0450344277.