This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Looking for a senior project officer to join the policy team to support the management of significant projects including water utilities and water cycle management. It is a 6 month contract, paying up to $72.64p/h + Super based in Parramatta/WFH.
- Developing project plans, coordinating resources, managing procurement, contracts and budgets, meeting reporting requirements, and supporting project-related activities
- Maintaining stakeholder relationships with technical experts, through effective communication, negotiation and issues management
- Ensuring compliance with governance and quality requirements to successfully deliver all key project/s milestones and outcomes.
- Experience/knowledge in the water utility sector including water security issues.
- Experience/knowledge in water security and climate variability and change analysis.
- Strong communication skills
- Government experience will be advantageous
For more information please contact Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org