This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Officer to join a large NSW government organisation based in Parramatta. This role is an 11 month contract that is paying $57 - 61 per hour + super.
About the role
- Develop, implement and evaluate key project deliverables.
- Lead, manage and support the progression of high quality project management for the development, implementation evaluation and ongoing sustainability of the program.
- Analyse, research, resolve and/or escalate any issues.
- Lead education planning, design, delivery and evaluation.
- Liaise and manage relationships with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualifications in education and/or at least five years relevant education/training work-related experience
- Highly developed project management and organisational skills and experience within a complex organisation.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage complex issues.
- Health or government experience.