This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the Role
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to manage the implementation of various cyber controls including metrics & reporting, network security initiatives. The role will begin in Jan 2021 on an initial 6 month contract , with the view to be on-going, paying up to $1000 day - 1100 day + super.
- Agree scope of metrics & reporting, network security and other controls and managing the delivery to the agreed scope, so as to ensure overall benefits realisation and risk buy down.
- Leveraging the work (analysis and interim solutions) completed to date with regard to metrics & reporting, network security and other controls.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of the schedule to deliver the projects, including dependencies, within agreed timeframes, resources, quality and budget.
- Identification, analysis and refinement of costs to produce a budget, utilise this budget as the principal mechanism to control projects’ costs.
- Managing and embedding successful & quality delivery of projects’ work packages defined in FY21 funding to key IT and OT stakeholders, in order to reduce risk.
- Project Management qualifications (PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile, etc) with extensive experience (4 - 5 years) in project managing large/complex projects, or equivalent.
- Proven leadership and management experience at a senior IT level (4 - 5 years).
- Demonstrated delivery implementation experience (5+ years) working with key vendors and senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in building strong relationships and influencing teams to deliver outcomes
- Demonstrated IT delivery implementation experience (3 – 4 years) and / or network security implementation experience (3- 4 years) delivery experience (1 – 2 years).
- Preferable - cyber delivery experience (1 – 2 years).
For more information Call Tim Smith on 82969802