This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The Senior Project Manager - Finance Systems starting late February on a contract until June 2021 + extensions paying up to $1000 a day + super.
- Ensure the required business outcomes are achieved within the agreed timeframes, firmly managing budget, scope, risks and issues.
- Cultivate and direct the existing skilled business resources and their relationships within the business to facilitate the desired task outcomes.
- Develop and meet the detailed project schedule and budget
- Define and communicate the project approach, activities, and progress towards the required outcome(s).
- Lead the project team to analyse, document and prioritise complex functional and technical requirements.
- Provide weekly project status reports, effectively & proactively track, and manage risks and issues.
- Facilitate collaboration and issue resolution for the successful planning, analysis, and delivery.
- Consult with stakeholders to ensure that business outcomes and requirements are gathered, defined, and understood.
- Demonstrated ability to apply project management skills; logical approach to planning and analysis, ability to deliver to tight timelines, make sound risk-based decisions.
- Strong knowledge of Finance Business processes and its compliance requirements.
- Experience in the implementation of CATS within SAP is desirable
- Ability to apply sensitivity and strategic influencing skills amongst a diverse range of stakeholders.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent.
For more information Call Tim Smith on 82969802