This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Working in an consultancy capacity, run various projects within a finance division undergoing a transformation and organisational restructure program. This role is starting ASAP on a initial 5 month contract based in CBD with WFH paying up to $1000 per day + super.
- Develop, implement and manage a portfolio of complex projects and programs including developing business cases and project plans, establishing appropriate governance, and meeting reporting requirements to achieve outcomes and meet requirements.
- Drive end-to end process improvements and establish clear pathways to achieve improved customer and business outcomes across various business units and key stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders by gaining a thorough understanding of their technical and business requirements and using effective communication and liaison skills to provide advice on relevant projects.
- Provide expert advice and information to stakeholders on emerging project issues and present recommendations to support delivery in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other priorities.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of effective business and communications strategies for projects, programs and initiatives
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager ideally with a strong finance understanding.
- Strong change management experience.
- Experience in a large complex organisation.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills.
- Understanding of SAP.
- Experience working on organisational restructure project.
Any Questions? Give Tim Smith a call on 82969802