- $1210 (incl. super)
- 12 month contract
- Sydney / Work from Home
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- Developing the business case to support the development and delivery of a program of connected and automated vehicle initiatives that will help place NSW at the forefront of this transformative technology.
- Lead a team in the delivery of Future Mobility Technology projects, collaborating across the Future Mobility leadership group and broader team to ensure collective objectives are met.
- Facilitate the testing and piloting of future mobility technology including Connected and Automated vehicle technologies, zero emissions technologies and other technology advancements to assess their effectiveness in meeting objectives for improving productivity, sustainability, safety and liveability in Australian conditions.
- Experience developing business cases for highly complex technology programs.
- Knowledge and experience with innovative transport technology.
- Experience working with large and/or globally reputable technology companies.
If you meet most of the above criteria, please apply now for a prompt response.