Senior Project Manager
- Salary: $85-$95/hour + super
- Length of Contract (LOC): 12 Months
- Location: Parramatta
About the company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the role
The role performs Project Management at a senior level and supports activities to contribute to the development and delivery of Capital Projects.
- Liaison with stakeholders.
- Assistance in the scoping and engagement of consultants.
- Engagement and management with the project consultants.
- Management of the construction contract as the principal’s representative.
- Management of claims and processing payments.
- Management of the asset commissioning.
- Management of project quality, program, risk and budget.
- 4+ years in previous Project Manager role.
- Previous government experience is preferred.
- Track record in delivering quality Project Management within a Capital Projects environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline, or demonstrated equivalent knowledge and/or experience.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call on 02 8296 9813.