- 6-month contract
- $1000-$1100 per day + super
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible for a 6-month contract paying up to $1100 per day excluding super. This role is located in Meadowbank
About the Role
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading and managing the delivery of highly complex, major large scale Systems Group projects across the full solution delivery lifecycle from initiation to deployment, managing the risk, quality and progress, to ensure business objectives, benefits and high quality standards are achieved.. Key accountabilities include:
- Working with the SMS Program Academic Management Product Manager. Define and manage the planning and delivery of the integrated Academic Management solution through the full solutions delivery lifecycle to ensure completion within budget, on time and within agreed scope
- Develop and execute project management plans including leading on planning for interrelated projects and sub components in line with Systems Group and organisational standards and frameworks.
- Provide effective project management tracking and reporting on costs, time, resourcing and benefits tailored to stakeholder needs, proactively identifying risks and issues and facilitating mitigation/resolution strategies.
- In collaboration with the Solutions Delivery program management team, develop and implement stakeholder and team communication strategies ensuring effective engagement, coordination and management of interdependencies across projects and project components to achieve intended outcomes.
- Self-motivated personality and ability to deal effectively with ambiguity.
- Previous experience within Education Domain needed.
- Prince 2 certification or other relevant project management qualification or equivalent demonstrated experience implementing recognised project management methodology.
- Minimum 5 years recent experience delivering major or large scale Systems Group solutions projects to meet business needs in a complex organisational change environment.
- Experience in delivering Systems Group solutions projects across full lifecycles with experience within the Education domain and Student Lifecycle (desirable).