This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- Plan and manage the delivery of the project using Agile and Lean practices and frameworks.
- Build, lead and manage delivery team setting the pace to successfully deliver all key milestones and project outcomes within scope, on time, on budget and to expected standards.
- Develop and manage stakeholder relationships through strong and effective communications, managing expectations, mediation and issues management and negotiation.
- Act as scrum master in allocated product delivery teams, providing coaching to team to develop Agile and Lean behaviours.
- Report and escalate issues such as variances and manage delivery by exception to ensure issues are understood and actions to resolve identified.
- Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all aspects of product delivery.
- Support the delivery of all governance materials, artefacts and meetings to ensure products are delivered and maintained in a transparent fashion.
- Experienced in the delivery of projects in an agile environment.
- Experienced (preferably certified) Scrum Master, with experience of other project frameworks such as SAFe, Lean, Kanban.
- Proven experience in delivery of transformation projects.
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement experience.