- $600 -640 per day + super
- 4 month contract
- Sydney CBD
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Project Coordinator to support the project team through the management of efficient administrative project systems and processes.
About the role
- Assist the Senior Project Manager and Project team in ensuring the Service Provider is ready for Services Commencement through strong project administration and support.
- Administer of a broad range of project committees and meetings across the company and external Service Provider stakeholders, including minute taking and project reporting.
- Work collaboratively with the broader Team to coordinate and maintain records, requests for information, correspondence, project documentation, risks & issues registers as well as providing general team administrative support.
- Actively coordinate the project governance processes, including management of diaries, preparation of project documentation and circulation of meeting papers.
- Advanced project administration skills, including coordinating and administrating project meetings and forums
- Experience of working with information systems, records management (Objective/TRIM) and document control processes
- Ability to quickly familiarise with project frameworks, governance processes, stakeholder relationship and communications processes