- $900 - $1000 p/day + Super
- 12 - Month Contract
About the company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government strategy, managing investment priorities, funding and allocations.
About the role
The Senior Product Owner leads end-to-end teams to deliver feature enhancements and website consolidation, taking the product from strategy, through to initial idea, implementation, support and continuous improvement to meet Organisational and NSW Government objectives. Ideal candidates will have 5+ years’ experience working as a product manager or a product owner, experience managing product streams and experience managing stakeholder relationships.
- Manage product streams, including defining and executing product vision and strategy, validating product features and design, and identifying, and resolving issues
- Manage the roadmap of assigned product streams, informed by customer insights and feedback, to define and write user stories, acceptance criteria and success metrics, and ensure customer-centric product design, development, and delivery
- Conduct research, including consultation with stakeholders, to define current and future product enhancement to meet both customer and organisational needs
- Assess the market, trends, and opportunities to develop new and innovative ideas
- Develop and manage stakeholder relationships at all levels through strong and effective communications
- Conduct analysis, identify issues and risks, recommend solutions, and escalate to ensure issues are understood and actions to resolve identified
- Contribute to the development of strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation, and improvement of all aspects of product delivery
- Experience working in product management
- Proven experience managing product streams
- Experience in developing and managing stakeholder relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Permanent resident or citizen
- NSW driver’s license
- Per NSW Government policy all employees must be fully vaccinated.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call on 0402 001 055.