- Up to $884 p/d Incl. Super
- Sydney CBD
- 12 Month Contract
About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly created and innovative NSW Government Agency that is striving to re-develop and improve infrastructure sites across NSW.
About the Role
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Procurement Officer to join a NSW Government Agency on an initial 12 month contract with extension or permanency potential. We are seeking someone who is experienced and familiar with end to end procurement experience and NSW Government process knowledge.
- Undertake business needs assessment, supply market analysis and commercial risk assessments to inform procurement planning and sourcing decisions
- Develop, co-ordinate and lead sourcing activities to establish supply arrangements that meet business needs
- Plan and lead contract negotiations in the establishment and review of supply arrangements to deliver value for money procurement outcomes
- Prepare procurement and contract activity reports and performance analysis data to inform decision making and meet organisational compliance requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in procurement planning, governance and reporting in a NSW government context including an understanding of relevant policies, processes, and systems
- Proven knowledge base in procurement, in particular, to achieve commerciality while achieving business needs
- Extensive experience in procurement across a range of goods from ICT to commercial needs
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0450344277.