Our client is a specialist technology procurement, strategy, and benchmark consulting firm with a continued ambitious growth strategy. Our client prides themselves with innovation, integrity and client satisfaction. Specialising in the delivery of exceptional outcomes through strategic sourcing initiatives, innovative technology strategy, complex transition management, specialised benchmarking, and supplier management.
About the role
As the Senior Pricing Analyst/Manager you will utilise your analytical mindset with proven skills set to drive success and assist with the development and implantation and of strategies, as well as build strong relationships with customers to identity target markets and review trends.
- Conducting pricing calculations and analysis, developing complex pricing models and advising on pricing best practice.
- Consulting with clients on end-to-end costs of technology implementation.
- Monitoring key pricing analytics, and provide regular updates on implications
- Pricing analysis of large complex supplier responses for the purpose of client evaluation and selection.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders - internal, government and non-government.
- Identify risks and opportunities to deliver optimal revenue to the business
- Monitor and analyse pricing trends in the market to support new pricing recommendations
- Manage and implement short term and visionary long-term pricing strategies.
- Identify and implement opportunities to enhance business processes
To ensure your success you will offer a strong finance background with particular emphasis on Pricing within a Management Consulting capacity. You will have a deep understanding of technologies, strong understanding of commercials and be highly proficient in pricing – this is key.
- CA or CPA qualifications are highly desirable.
- Must have proven and previous experienced in a Senior Pricing Management role ideally within an consulting, technology, or telecommunications industry
- High attention to detail, excellent time management skills and a proactive approach to customers
- Degree Qualified – preferably within Finance, Business Management / Commerce, Information Technology, Actuarial / Statistics, Computer / Data Science or Law.
- Excellent price modelling and data skills
- A proven mix of strategic capability and operational execution
- Must hold Australian Citizenship or be eligible to obtain Government Security Clearance.