- Up to $600/day + Super
- 6 Month Contract
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a NSW government agency that strives to provide solutions and protect the experiences to the people of NSW.
About the Role
- Coordinating the review and redevelopment of policies, procedures and documentation within a portfolio
- Preparing and presenting high quality advice to initiate consideration of new policy initiatives
- Developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- 5+ years in policy development and writing
- Experience using Share Point to communicate presentations and ideas
- Experience with high profile portfolios and sensitive policy developments
- Experience in communicating and negotiating with stakeholders
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0450344277.