Great opportunity to work as a Senior Policy Officer for a NSW government organisation. This is a 6 month contract paying $60 - 69 per day + super and is based in St Leonard's.
About the role
- Manage the planning and delivery of projects relating to tobacco control strategies and regulation.
- Prepare high quality written advice in the form of reports, briefs, and policy papers to inform or respond to requests and correspondence.
- Liaise with key staff in staff in the Ministry, local health districts, and stakeholder representatives to communicate the position, objectives, and priorities.
- Assist with the delivery of a tobacco related information management and reporting system.
- Contribute to the development of tobacco control policy and implementation.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in managing all stages of the policy project cycle (planning, development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or demonstrated equivalent professional experience.
- Government or health background desirable.