This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Lead the management of customer relationships by offering personalised support using best practice community and stakeholder engagement principles and sound methodologies to drive better partner / client life-cycle outcomes This role is starting ASAP on a initial 12 month contract based in CBD with WFH paying up to $1200 per day + super.
- Lead and drive all aspects of the partner engagement on behalf of the organisation at a consistency high standard using best practice engagement methods and practices and at all times.
- Focus on building healthy and productive relationships to enhance the brand and reputation of the organisation and its partners, including internal and external stakeholders at all levels, critical and emerging government agencies, vendors and other interested parties to enable the delivery of services in line with strategic objectives.
- Generate excitement and buy-in with partners through effective communication skills, ability influence decision makers and provide timely and accurate information at all times.
- Actively understand and grow enterprise-wide knowledge on all key program and related initiatives that support partners in understanding its business and seeks opportunities to expand products and services
- Provide technical product and technology support necessary to allow partners access to innovation and other efficiency opportunities.
- Effectively manage partner issues, actions and other requirements in a professional manner at all times and escalate when required to create a win-win scenario.
- Conduct regular partner / client health checks, formally and informally.
- Extensive experience in a similar partnership position.
- Experience providing consistently high levels of managing partnership expectations in line with objectives in a rapidly changing, technologically complex, reform-based environment.
- Effectively manage complex partner / client and stakeholder relationships whilst meeting the needs of the business.
- Experience developing and maintaining a detailed knowledge and understanding of partnership agencies’ issues, requirements and objectives to ensure effective and productive client relationships
Any Questions? Give Tim Smith a call on 82969802