This NSW government agency prides itself on delivery innovative ICT solutions to the NSW public and other government agencies. They look to provide information, facilitate support and maintenance of a wide range of ICT initiatives to ensure efficient, effective and innovative results for NSW.
About the Role
- Delivering networking project activities, ensuring optimal deployment of statewide network infrastructure and supported applications & projects.
- Providing 3rd Line operational support and management of Network infrastructure services.
- Acting as a point of escalation for operational issues to ensure Network Infrastructure Services are available, reliable, secure and are performing at optimal level.
- Ensuring SWSD tickets (incidents, problems, requests, and changes) are resolved within the SLA defined timeframes.
- Improving the performance of the Network Engineering and Support teams handling of all service requests, Change orders, incidents and problems.
- CCIE / CCNP certified
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP, MPLS, BGP
- Extensive experience with Wireless, Routing protocols, Switching technologies, Network Security, VPN technologies and data transmission security.
Before you apply - please make sure the above skills are properly reflected throughout your CV for each relevant project.
Please note - due to the high volume of applicant, only suitable candidates will be contacted.