- Must have NV1 Clearance
- 6 + 6 month contracts
- $100-120 hourly rate
- Canberra location
About the Company
Our client is seeking a Senior .Net Full Stack Developer to work within Microsoft Azure environment design and build a series of applications to support Online Services initiatives including a Customer Portal, Rules and Calculation Engine, Identity, SQL and Search.
About the Role
The Senior .NET full stack developers will:
- Design and build a series of applications to support Online Services initiatives including a Customer Portal, Rules and Calculation Engine, Identity, SQL and Search.
- Lead a technical team to deliver technical outcomes against tight deadlines.
- Deliver secure and reliable solutions and impart technical skills and knowledge across the development team.
The Senior .NET full stack developers will have experience with:
- Demonstrated experience (5 years) designing and building testable solutions using Microsoft ASP.Net MVC based solutions including front end development in tools such as REACT, back end SQL server, Azure service bus, Identity (Azure B2C) and API management. All using Microsoft Azure IaaS components.
- Experience working with Business Analysts, Project Managers and Testers to deliver secure and reliable solutions that meet stakeholder, citizen, and business expectations.
- Highly developed analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making.
- Demonstrated ability in effectively organising work and managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Familiarity with the Internet Security Manual (ISM), it’s controls and how to apply them to a solution design and build