- $660 - $770 per day inc super
- 3 months
- Sydney + flexible working arrangements
This Government agency is comprised of numerous integrated divisions that focus on achieving community outcomes for the greater good.
About the Role
This role is to support the Manager, Media and provide strategic advice to business partners to share important information to customers. The role contributes to the development and implementation fo proactive and reactive media, social media and public relations strategies.
- Provide professional assistance with public affairs, reviewing contentious issues, liaising extensively with portfolio agencies.
- Preparing and issuing media statements.
- Contribute to the even management preparation for public appearances.
- Writing of material for public speaking by senior manages to ensure event objectives are achieved.
- Support media coverage, identifying opportunities and risks.
- Liaise as directed with the Ministers office on media issues to ensure alignment in the approach.
- Assist with developing effective public affairs and media policy and procedures.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to balance the unpredictable nature of media issues.
- Provide quick turn around and work within critical deadlines.
- Experience with both reactive and proactive media.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 8296 9805