This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- Research and draft media releases, media responses, holding statements, Q&As and other materials to contribute to accurate and timely advice to news outlets.
- Monitor dynamic media issues impacting the department.
- Working closely with senior government stakeholders.
- Organise and chaperone media press-conferences to promote the organisation’s work and government announcements.
- Identify emerging issues and be available for a 24/7 media-on-call service from time to time.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Experience within a media team using a series of media content approval flows.
- Ability to produce engaging media activities.
- Government experience will be highly regarded.
If you are interested please apply above!
Due to the high volume of candidate applications please note only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.